Saturday, September 7, 2013

Investment Newsletters - Wry and Dry from First Samuel

I recently came across the website of First Samuel Limited, an Australian wealth management company.

The reason I found First Samuel was because we share a number of common shareholdings.  I normally check out each of the substantial shareholders in any of the companies in which I own shares.  I like to know who my co-owners are.

Also, the types of shareholders on the register can sometimes give me a feel for how the market perceives the prospects for a particular investment.  I normally find myself on the register along-side a bunch of value-oriented fund managers.

While I don't know much about First Samuel (apart from what you can read on their website) I have enjoyed reading their weekly email newsletter called Wry and Dry.

You can find an archive of the Wry and Dry investment newsletter here.  I've also added a link to the investment resources page.

No comments:

Post a Comment